Monday 3 August 2009

the Appetizer

On the dinner table this weekend was a range of new recipes I dared to challenge... starting with baked chocolate cheesecake! Since I had never made cheesecake before, nor did I even eat chocolate cheesecake before I thought I would just see how easy (or difficult it could be). The result - WOW!


However, the best part was making and trying what I now call the fat salmon pasta because everything about it screams heavy! Yet, with just the right serving size it is actually the perfect pasta I have tried at home. Finally, a fast pasta that can be added to the one pot pesto list. Recipe for the pasta will be posted shortly.... but the chocolate cheesecake will remain a secret for now!

And last but not least the classic insalata caprese ... which is no doubtedly the summer appetizer. This was not my first time making it but thought I would remind everyone that a challenge may be different, big, new and exciting but nothing is more challenging than consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment